(519) 674-3830 (summer service only)
The RYC is located about 500 metres inside the park gates on Rondeau Bay, just behind the Government (Brown) general store.
Rondeau Provincial Park is located in South-Western Ontario, on the north shore of Lake Erie. Rondeau is easily accessible as it sits only minutes off Highway 401 (exit 101) between the Chatham and Ridgetown.
Driving times to Rondeau vary from where you are travelling from, but some examples are:
- Toronto – 3 hours
- Kitchener/Waterloo – 2 hours
- London – 1 hour
- Chatham – 30 minutes
- Windsor – 1 hour
- Detroit – 1 hour and 15 minutes (plus border wait times)
- Toledo – 2 hours and 30 minutes (plus border wait times)
- From the 401 – exit 101 (Kent Bridge Road)
- Head South and turn right at Rose Beach Line (AKA Wildwood line).
- Follow signs for Rondeau Provincial Park.
Need more info or have feedback to share? Leave us a message. We’d love to hear from you.